🎉 Results — Q3/Q4 2023 Working Group Steward Elections

[Update] Election Results

Election results can be found in this post, further down this thread.

Steward Elections

Voting is now open on Snapshot for the Q3/Q4 2023 Working Group Steward elections.

Voting closes at 9am UTC on June 15.

:ballot_box: Vote on Snapshot

Meta-Governance WG Election
ENS Ecosystem WG Election
Public Goods WG Election

Candidates

All nominees who met the requirements set out in the respective nomination threads are included in the election for the appropriate Working Group.

The following candidates are included on the ballot for each Working Group election:

Meta-Governance WG

• Magnum.eth
  • Katherine Wu / katherineykwu.eth
  • Nick Johnson / nick.eth
  • Spence / 5pence.eth
  • daylon.eth
  • Simona / simona.eth

ENS Ecosystem WG

• limes.eth
  • cap / thecap.eth
  • 184.eth
  • slobo.eth
  • daylon.eth

Public Goods WG

• Marcus / estmcmxci.eth
  • Magnum.eth
  • vegayp.eth
  • Marcus / marcusam.eth
  • coltron.eth
  • Simona / simona.eth
  • tamaradom.eth
  • Saurabh / saurabhdhekale.eth

At the conclusion of voting, the three highest ranked candidates will be elected as Stewards for the respective Working Group, for the Q3/Q4 Term, starting July 1.

:spiral_calendar: Timing

Voting opens at 9am UTC on June 10.
Voting closes at 9am UTC on June 15.

:studio_microphone: Twitter Space

There will be a Twitter Space on Monday June 12 at noon ET where candidates can share more information about their nomination statements. Set a reminder for the Space HERE. The Space will also be recorded.

6 Likes

I am going to use this thread to explain my votes for the Q3/Q4 WG steward elections.

Public Goods

This was by far the hardest to vote for. So many good candidates here. After reading the nominations and speaking to some of the candidates.

I voted for Simona, coltron and vegayp.

The reason for the vote is that I know all three and can see their dedication to public goods and believe that they are going to do a very good job as PG stewards.

That said, the other candidates are also amazing, I know some of them too and their credentials are also good. It was a really hard choice but in the end I wanted to limit myself to a choice of 3 stewards and voted for whom I believe woudl work best for funding public goods.

Ecosystem

Okay … so I take it back. This is also hard. So many good candidates.

For the ecosystem I will try something different. One of the problems of the ENS ecosystem for some people, me included, is keeping up with the changes and what is happening. Daylon is pushing the ENS newsletter which helps me stay informed without having to scroll the forum each day.

Moreover his application is by far the most detailed and I would like to see him take a shot as an ecosystem steward. So I will vote for him.

Metagov

Hmm … this is hard too. Damn.

Okay so in a similar fashion to the previous WG votes I will vote in accordance with what I have seen the nominees do in past terms, their application and also trying to give opportunity to new voices.

So I voted for simona, spence and daylon.

4 Likes

I really appreciate the support and recognition, @lefterisjp!

1 Like

:tada: Election Results :tada:

The Steward Elections for Q3/Q4 2023 have closed. The Stewards for each Working Group are as follows:

Meta-Governance Working Group

• Nick Johnson / Nick.eth
  • Spence / 5pence.eth
  • Katherine Wu / katherineykwu.eth

ENS Ecosystem Working Group

• slobo.eth
  • limes.eth
  • 184.eth

Public Goods Working Group

• coltron.eth
  • Simona / simona.eth
  • vegayp.eth

These individuals will take on the role of Steward for their respective Working Group on July 1, 2023 at 9am UTC. If any incoming Stewards have questions about Working Groups, please reach out to me.

4 Likes