Mid-quarter Update

gm frENS -

Thought I’d write a brief update, with everything in one place, as we head into the weekend.

· Name Wrapper: We’re almost there! We conducted an audit through Code4rena and are in the process of responding to the findings. We do expect completion by the end of this quarter (Sept 30) and then we’ll be off to the races. If you’ve heard of this upgrade and are still wondering what it’s all about, @slobo.eth dropped a great thread last month.

· ENS Name Normalization: This is almost complete. Thanks to @adraffy and @ricmoo for their leadership on this. They’re finalizing implementation with Ethers and the ENSIP.

· Huobi Global: Over the last month we’ve worked with Huobi Global on integrating ENS names. This integration went live on Wednesday. The millions of Huobi users around the world are now able to send and receive using their ENS domains. Huobi is a great partner to work with.

· ENS App V3: The frontend team is making steady progress on V3 of the app. If you test it out and encounter any bugs, please give @taytems a heads up!

· Community Manager: Check out this job description and ping us if you or someone you know might be a great fit.

· eth.link: This site/service is down. We’re trying to support the parties involved to get it back up and running again. In the interim, we strongly recommend directing your users elsewhere. eth.limo is a great alternative.

· ENS Ecosystem Fellowship: I want to give a special shout out to @gregskril.eth for being selected as the ENS Ecosystem Fellow for this term. As you know, he has been prolific, to say the least. We look forward to his continued contributions. Thanks to @alisha.eth for leadership on this initiative and the Ecosystem stewards for their support!

· Bogotá, Colombia: The TNL team is heading to Bogotá in October for ETHBogotá and DevCon VI. We’re looking forward to spending time with all the frENS… and we may have a few surprises in store.

There is so much good happening in the ENS Ecosystem and we’re thankful for your engagement.

-Khori

P.S. We have an exciting announcement to share next week. Some of you may have already seen it out in the wild.

P.S.S In addition to next week’s announcement, there are two game-changing integrations in the pipeline. Stay tuned!

P.S.S.S Did I write two game-changing integrations? That was a typo; I meant three.

14 Likes

This is that good sh**

Thanks for the updates!

2 Likes

Khori we :heart: this but it’s spelled “Colombia” not “Columbia”… common mistake among native english-speakers so I’ll led it slide this time :wink:

2 Likes

Fixed!

1 Like