ENS DAO Steward elections for Q1/Q2 2022 are now open. For more context on Steward Elections, please see this post.
There is a Twitter Space at 1pm EST on Jan 10 to talk through how the steward election work and hear from candidates. This Twitter Space will be recorded and linked below.
- There are four working groups: Meta-Governance, ENS Ecosystem, Community, and Public Goods.
- Three stewards will be elected for each working group, for the Q1/Q2 2022 term.
- Each working group has a separate vote (see links to Snapshot above).
- Voting is open from 9am UTC on Jan 10 to 9am UTC on Jan 15.
- Elections are conducted by ranked choice instant-runoff voting.
- At the conclusion of the voting for each working group, the three candidates ranked highest will be elected as stewards of that working group.
- To vote, rank candidates in your preferred order, with the candidate you most want to see elected as a steward ranked first.
- If you would prefer a seat be left empty rather than filled by a particular candidate, rank the candidate below the “[No Further Entries]” entry (this will make sense when you see the Snapshot votes).
You can read through the nomination statements of each candidate in the relevant Working Group (WG) posts:
- Meta-Governance WG steward nomination
- ENS Ecosystem WG steward nomination
- Community WG steward nomination
- Public Goods WG steward nomination
Please reply with any questions below or tag alisha.eth in the Discord server (https://chat.ens.domains).