This post contains a collection of helpful information about ENS DAO for Term 2 (2022 Q3/Q4).
Refer to the official ENS DAO Calendar for meeting links and times. Any other sources are not guaranteed to be accurate.
An overview of DAO Proposals created between July 1st and December 31st. Statuses will indicate either passed or not passed.
|[EP16.1] Q3 & Q4 2022 Meta-Governance WG Budget||Link||Link||Passed|
|[EP16.2] Q3 & Q4 2022 Ecosystem WG Budget||Link||Link||Passed|
|[EP16.3] Q3 & Q4 2022 Public Goods WG Budget||Link||Link||Passed|
|[EP14][Executable] Funding True Names Ltd||Link||Link||Passed|
|Dissolve the community WG multisig per EP15||Link||Link||Active|
|Execute EP16||See Snapshots||Link||Active|
The DAO has recurring working group calls.
Refer to the ENS DAO Calendar for the most up to date times and links.
The information provided in this thread is a summary. Refer to [EP12][Social] Working Group Rules for complete specifications.
- Steward: Stewards are responsible for overseeing the operation of working groups in accordance with [EP12][Social] Working Group Rules and the ENS DAO constitution.
- Lead Steward: Elected by a simple majority for their respective working group. Lead Stewards are responsible for the operational management and administration of working groups. They are expected to provide regular updates to the DAO in the ENS governance forum related to working group progress, achievements, and challenges.
- DAO Secretary: The Secretary is responsible for managing working relationships and communications across working groups as well as performing administrative duties for the DAO.
There are three elected stewards in each working group. These stewards were elected via ranked-choice voting prior to the start of Term 2.
The responsibilities for secretary are outlined in [EP12] 9.7 and 9.8:
9.7 The Secretary is responsible for managing working relationships and communications across working groups as well as performing administrative duties for the DAO.
9.8 The responsibilities of the Secretary include, but are not limited to:
- Managing a DAO-wide calendar;
- Coordinating and attending working group meetings where possible and ensuring meeting summaries are posted in the ENS governance forum;
- Assisting Stewards with coordination challenges within working groups; and
- Acting as a multi-sig keyholder for each working group.
The nominated DAO Secretary for Term 2 is @coltron.eth.
- For any DAO-related issues, especially with the calendar, please reach out to @coltron.eth on telegram. (Preferred Contact)
Budgets have passed Snapshot, up for vote on Tally; see budget overview.*